I love holidays. Love them. This past Thanksgiving was no exception, it was absolutely wonderful. We went back to my home and spent 6 days in the marvelous state of California. I love my home. It's so homey. It gets even homier each time we go back, too! Everyday I thanked Cory for taking me home. It had been 11 months!!! Way too long. We went on plenty of runs and hikes, cooked a delicious feast, made homemade doughnuts, played, got our hair did by Marissa, and reveled in the company of family. {sigh} I miss it already. We also got to go up to our "cabin" up country and take some pictures and cut down a Christmas tree. It was so much fun.
 |
| If you look closely you can see Nelson's cardboard presence. :) |
 |
| Such a good uncle! |
1 comments:
cute!! so cute! soooo fun! i love that you got go home finally! you deserve it:) love you!!
Post a Comment