Friday, July 20, 2012

Moving



So, as you all might know by now, Cory and I are moving to Ann Arbor, Michigan for grad school.  We are so excited, and people keep raving about the city.  We have put in the time trying to figure out the best possible way to move for cheap, and we think we've found some good options. For example, all of our boxes have been free (yes, actually free).  We went to the liquor store and got some awesome sturdy boxes, and then to Hobby Lobby for some bigger sized ones.  As excited as we are, we both keep falling into funks of sadness.  Packing everything up is sad. I don't like to see our house "deserted" like it's starting to look.  I hate the bare walls where there was once pictures.  I hate packing.  I only get out of the funk by thinking of how fun it will be to start a new adventure together in a place that we know absolutely nothing about.  I think it will be so fun to hang our pictures on new walls, and to unpack in a place where we only can rely on each other.  It's just so bittersweet.


Boxes, boxes, mess. Galore.


Our poor bare walls. 
Any tips on moving for cheap??

0 comments:

Post a Comment