Monday, February 11, 2013

Super Bowl 2013

We had quite the party for the Super Bowl this year.  We had about 25 people all jammed into our tiny little apartment, but we had plenty of food to feed them all.  Too much food, in fact.  If we do another party next year, I hope I remember that everyone is all grown up now and watching their figures, so nobody eats anything anymore!  Plus, our friends were super nice and everyone brought some food to add to our spread. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we were able to host it! Unfortunately, I only got pictures of the aftermath, so you won't be able to see that some of our guests had to stand most of the time due to lack of seating.  Luckily everyone seemed to be okay with that, though.  
Obviously he had to review the plays...

Some delicious meatball sliders, pulled pork sandwiches, a plethora of chip dips, and a healthy salad  kept the balance of cakes and cookies pretty even.  

On an unrelated note, we're now only 8 weeks away from having this baby boy!! Pregnancy is a real trip.  I don't know if this is normal or not, but during my pregnancy I have craved citrus like a crack addict needs his drugs.  Grapefruit juice? Don't give me just one gallon.  That's about as welcome as a fart on an elevator.  I need at least a couple gallons to get me through the day.  Cory has been such a good supplier of these citrus goods.  In fact, he's been pretty amazing throughout the whole 32 weeks.  I'm pretty lucky.  
Did you ever wonder who buys those Costco boxes of oranges and finishes them in less than 3 days??  You no longer need to wonder, pregnant Bree does.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment