Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm So Behind!

Cory and Maia
I cannot catch up on this blog! I have so much to document but every time I try to start, I just start thinking of everything we've done lately and get...scared. Well let's see, maybe I'll list them all and then go from there later. Okay: sand volleyball, golfing, Cinco de Mayo party, Mother's Day, new ward, new car!!!, possibly a new job location for Cory, new Spring classes, Spring Cleaning Day, rediscovered love for Seinfeld and Arrested Development, and so much more. So let me just briefly tell you about our "new" car. It's amazing. It took me about 2 1/2 days to come around to it, but now I love it! The first night we got it, it was raining, snowing, and cold. Nobody could like anything in those situations, but to add to it I was terrified that we would die on our way home because of it! This car was Cory's very first car, a 1979 VW Bug Convertible, river blue color. It's old. I can't wait to share pictures of it! But I am at work-so I can't. I'll just end this with a teaser that I will share my car history with you all one day. It's laughable-kind of. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment