Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On My Mind

A few things have been on my mind lately and I just thought sharing them would help me focus better on what I should be thinking about (i.e. school, work, etc.)! First there's this place:
 The beautiful city of Garden Valley. My home. I want to go back and visit so bad! Luckily, Cory loves it too, so it's all a matter of getting money and time-two very elusive things. Bummer
Going off of thinking about that wonderful place made me think of these girls:
Renee, Brittney, me, Liz, and Josie altogether at our HS graduation.
The most wonderful group of best friends a girl could have. We've been together since 6th grade and we're still going strong! I love them and miss them so much!
The third and final thing on my mind is probably taking up the most of my daydreaming and it's this place:

Such a handsome wakeboarder. Especially with my dad in the background! :)

 Lake Powell. Ah. It's the most heavenly place on earth. It's where Cory and I had our honeymoon and that was the second best decision we've ever made (the best was getting married, of course!). This year we'll both get to be there together with the family for a whole week! It's going to be the best thing ever.

I love this. We have two molecule tubes that we jump over from one to the other. If you look closely you will see that I had just successfully landed on the other tube across the wake! Very daring of me. Also, upon closer look, you will see that either my leg popped out of my hip or I have a wedgie. One of the two!
 So you see, I shouldn't be held accountable for homework or minutes or other such school and work items. I can't concentrate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment