He gets to open one each morning and so far they have been amazing. I'm so happy that we have such great friends and family who did this for us. I also have a few presents sitting out all wrapped that he cannot touch! :) I'm loving his anticipation. Throughout the countdown there are a few special days that will let him pick a present to open. I can't wait for his actual birthday and am so excited to make it through all of these special letters. Thank you all! Also, on a side note, we made these delicious pizza rolls the other night. They are amazing. I'm pretty sure what made them so good was that we went to the bakery at Smiths and got some fresh dough there-so cheap and so delish. We were in heaven eating them and I am telling you that you must go make these now. They are that good.
Crockpot Cowboy Casserole
5 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment