There are a few things that I love. I love rolls. I love bread. I love chocolate. Water. Sunshine. Hikes. Being in shape (I miss that). Family. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. My boots. Traveling. And more that I can't think of. But my biggest love of my life is this guy:
This guy who wears my brother's football jersey and acts like a total idiot with me. Whenever I want. I love that I can be myself with him and that he is comfortable being himself as well.
This guy who doesn't eat his favorite: Mexican food, all because of me. And then devours it when given the chance. With a huge sappy grin on his face.
This guy who would do anything, and I mean anything, for a laugh. I am constantly impressed and surprised by the things he comes up with to make me laugh. I love every second of the time I spend with him.
This guy who dresses up for Halloween and spends the night taking care of his sick wife-making it so he has to stay in and nobody can see his cute outfit. And then hands out the candy to the kids who come. And then makes soup for me.
This guy who makes awesome log cabin gingerbread houses and wears his Norwegian sweater during the whole night, even when he's sweating.
I guess it's safe to say that he completes me. :) But really, he does. More than I ever thought possible. I just wanted to let everyone know where my love for him ranks. Now you won't need to wonder anymore.
1 comments:
I never wondered....you two are perfect for each other!! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment