So this week is Student Employee Appreciation week, of course! Every day I've gotten a different candy bar with some cute saying on it from my boss. For example, "You deserve a payday everyday!" and the candy bar is... a Payday! It's been great fun to anticipate the different candy bars everyday and it just makes me love my job even more. I have a great job. I not only get to walk down a hallway full of President Hinckley pictures to get to my office, but I also get my work done early and then get to do homework! (or I could do other things like blog stalk or plan Cory's graduation party-but more on that later.) So when I got to work yesterday and found a letter on my desk, I had no idea it could get better! But then I opened it to find this:
Yes! A raise! I didn't think that a $.20 cent raise could feel so good. I mean, it's only two dimes. And it's less than a quarter! But it's something. And it's awesome.
There are a few things in life that are coming up that are very exciting! General Conference (Saturday and Sunday), Zander turns 16! (Saturday), Josie's birthday (Friday), Cory interviews for the Personal Banker position (Friday), and Saturday there is an event that involves this lovely thing...
Yes that's right! Rachel's bridal shower! I'm so excited for her and Todd to be married. I wish this Saturday was their wedding and not just some little shower... :)



1 comments:
congrats!!! 2 dimes adds up girl! love it. and i am so excited toooooo! yay!!!
Post a Comment