Friday, April 1, 2011

A Love Triangle

First off, let me say how great Cory is for humoring me and writing a post every now and then. I think I'll make every Thursday a "Thursday's Thoughts" day because his was so great. All I did was tell him to write about 5 things he was thinking about right then. I loved his post.
Secondly, today is the first day of April! Rachel and I decided that we would take pictures of Todd and Cory and put them all over. It's been great. This is my favorite,
Cory was wearing those same exact shorts this morning. Maybe Todd had on a candy necklace? Some things never change...
Followed closely with these two,
A very necessary tummy touch.
You could say there's a love quadrangle going on with our two couples. I couldn't find a picture of Todd and Cory where they were NOT touching in some way. And they were ALWAYS next to each other. It was so funny. So not only them, but apparently Rachel and I are in love with each other as well. (we totally are)
So as I was thinking of this love triangle thing, I thought of other love triangles that have always left me conflicted. Sweet Home Alabama, While You Were Sleeping, Pearl Harbor, The Notebook, you get my drift. All these ah-maze-zing movies have such a dilemma and I never know what to think! Take Sweet Home Alabama, for instance. You have this guy,
Incredibly handsome with striking blue eyes and an amazing physique who is passionate and fiery. But then you have this guy,
The dark handsome type who is sensitive and rich and will defy his own mother just to be with you. And the actress has to choose!! I mean, come on! They couldn't have picked two more perfect opposites that are every girl's dream. I've always had a hard time with these movies. I never know which one I would pick. Who would? Or am I the only one? I think this problem of mine was known in Heaven, so Heavenly Father made a guy with all of the best qualities and brainwashed helped him to fall in love with me. So I got really lucky. McDreamy + McSteamy = Cory B. Oh yeah.
McCory.




1 comments:

Rachel U said...

we do love each other. and i laughed out loud when you said todd and cory are somehow always touching in their pictures hahahaha.

Post a Comment