Thursday, April 14, 2011

School?


School is hard. You have to force yourself to get up when the alarm goes off. You may have just barely gone to sleep after studying. You try to grab a little bite to eat before leaving. At work, you think about all the school work you have to do. At class, you think about all of the stuff you have to do for your other classes. When your spouse is also going to school, you get to times all of this by two! School is hard.




So that's why I'm so excited for Cory's graduation!
 Last night he took a final and this morning he was up studying with a classmate. I think he may be more anxious and excited than I am, but just maybe! I'm even more excited for April 23rd when we get to celebrate it with everyone!

So you must all come for this glorious event. It's going to be at Rock Canyon Park and will be so much fun. I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment